Original Color Chips Non-Skid Additive
Surfaces coated with high-gloss epoxy may become slippery when wet. For additional slip resistance in areas of pedestrian traffic, use the Non-Skid Additive. After you have applied your basecoat, use the Original Color Chips Easy Sprinkle Can to sprinkle grit onto basecoat. Then once dry, apply clearcoat over grit to create bumps in the texture. Be sure not to apply non-skid in too high-concentration. Sprinkle 1 can (1.5 lbs.) of non-skid per 500 square feet.
For a more aggressive non-skid application, sprinkle the non-skid in the clearcoat by rolling out area, sprinkling the desired coverage then back-rolling over area to seal the non-skid into clearcoat.
VIEW IN OUR STORE
Glidden Slip Resistant Additive (formerly Groundworks™)
A finely ground polymer material to be added to paint, concrete stains or sealers to achieve a slip resistant surface on walkways, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool decks and other horizontal surfaces.
The groundworks is a micronized polypropylene which suspends in the surface of the clear topcoat.
While continually stirring your clear topcoat, mix in one can of Groundworks per 1 gallon of clear topcoat.
White powder, transparent in clear coatings
Mean Particle Size:
• Increases traction & slip resistance
VIEW IN OUR STORE
• Long lasting, uniform suspension in thin bodied materials
• Can be added to water & solvent-based stains, paints & clear sealers
• Small particle size & rounded nature creates slip resistant surface that is more comfortable to bare feet
• Excellent for use on pool decks, patios, & garage floors
• Creates a subtle textured finish
• Micronized polypropylene
• Not manufactured with lead or mercury containing materials.